The Specialized Enduro Sport Shorts are your go-to pair of shorts for every mountain bike ride and feature a woven version of VaporRize™ fabrics to bolster the overall strength of the shorts, so they'll be able to take a punch when you inevitably bail on the trail, without compromising anything when it comes to breathability, weight, or comfort.
For your convenience, two hand pockets and a zippered side pocket house your small ride essentials and electronics. And if you tend to load them up before a ride, side waist adjustment tabs ensure they stay put.
For further comfort, these shorts feature an integrated pair of liner shorts (not removable) that come complete with a Body Geometry Mountain Chamois. This insert was designed to provide plenty of support to the body without being so substantial that it feels like it's getting in the way. As a result, the feel is one of versatility, and with the added touch of relieving soft tissue pressure while increasing blood flow, you can all but guarantee that you'll be riding in supreme comfort with all of the integrated storage you could ever ask for.
- VaporRize™ woven fabrics place an emphasis on durability and moisture management, leaving you dry, comfortable, and protected out on the trail.
- Fixed liner shorts with Body Geometry Mountain Chamois are lightweight and breathable, while the chamois adds plenty of comfort and support.
- Two hand pockets and one zippered pocket provide ample, secure room to house your trail essentials and electronics.
- Side waist adjustment tabs ensure that the fit of the shorts is easily customizable and dialed-in, even when your pockets are loaded.
- Deflect® UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- 12" inseam (size 34" waist) falls low and loose near the knee, allowing plenty of room to run pads.