For the next generation of Mountain Bikers.
The shotgun combo is the ultimate setup for your mountain bike kid. Not only will you get the shotgun seat and kids handlebar accessory, you'll also get our custom mudguard and one of a kind 'shred til bed' stem-cap too.
• Designed for children 2 – 5 years (up to 22kg or 48lb)
• Full rubber protection (for your alloy or carbon frame)
• Adjustable width and angle to fit all-mountain bikes
• Adjustable angle to fit flat or sloping top tubes
• Quick release for easy fitting and removal
• Kids bars fit 25.4mm, 31.8mm and 35mm handlebar diameters
• Mudguard & 1 1/8" stem cap designed to fit most modern mountain bikes
Why ride with your child in front?:
• So the weight is balanced in the centre of your bike
• So your little one can see where they’re going (and you can see them)
• So that you can talk to each other as you ride along together
Worried it won't fit your bike?
The shotgun seat has adjustable width, adjustable angle and has a fully adjustable saddle. It fits top tubes from 30 – 68mm wide, and down tubes from 30 – 100mm wide.
The Shotgun Seat does not fit:
Electric Bikes - The shotgun seat doesn't fit e-mtb's because of the variance between the top tube and the down tube being too great. Shotgun do have an e-mtb shotgun seat in development, scheduled for release in 2021.
Road or gravel bikes - Due to the lack of clearance between the front wheel and down tube.
Cruiser or step-through bikes - Due to the lack of clearance between the front wheel and down tube.
Some older bikes - Where the gear or brake cable runs along the top of the top tube, however cables that run elsewhere on the bike are fine.