The Wahoo KICKR SNAP is the KICKR for those who don't need as much kick. It shares the great features of the KICKR including power you can feel, app controlled resistance, and an open platform - all in a convenient wheel-on design. The Wahoo Kickr SNAP is perfect for training for a long group ride or knocking out a century.
- Device Compatibility - The KICKR's resistance can be controlled by the App on your iPhone, compatible Android devices, iPad, BTLE enabled Mac Book Pro or ANT+ enabled PC.
- Controlled Power Measurement - When paired, the KICKR Snap allows you full control over pedaling resistance, and provides reliable power measurements so you can control and adjust workout intensity.
- Train Indoors, Online - Designed to work with the latest online training platforms such as Zwift and TrainerRoad.
- Convenience - Supports almost any type of bicycle thanks to its wheel-on design.
- Realistic Road Feel - Flywheel engineered to replicate the inertia of an actual ride on the road.
- Stability - Made from heavy-duty stainless steel and featuring a wide stance, SNAP is designed to keep its feet firmly planted on he floor and your bike securely locked in so you can train with confidence.
- Universal Fit - Fits any size bike from 24" to the monster 29"er.
- Wireless Control and Data Transfer - Bluetooth 4.0 (aka Bluetooth Smart) and ANT+ enabled.
- Hub Width: 130mm (road) or 135mm (mountain)
- Drivetrain: Wheel-on design
- Weight: 17.25 kg