ELEMNT BOLT is the first, fully aerodynamic GPS bike computer! It's patent pending design creates an integrated system of computer and mount which results in a CFD (Computational Fluid Design) tested, highly aerodynamic system built to be on the front of your bicycle. Equipped with Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ dual-band technology, ELEMNT BOLT pairs seamlessly with all of your cycling sensors. It works with our free ELEMNT companion app which allows you to set up your data fields, customize profiles, track performance, and share ride data effortlessly - no more confusing menus! Plus, programmable LED QuickLook Indicators provide a quick way to see if you're on pace with important performance metrics like speed, heart rate, and power. Designed for performance and engineered for simplicity - the ELEMNT BOLT GPS Bike Computer helps make every second count.
- Performance Driven Aerodynamic Design - Wahoo worked with world renowned aerodynamic cycling expert Dimitris Katsanis to design the most optimum bike computer for it's size. Designed as a system, the ELEMNT BOLT + Integrated Out-Front Mount becomes a CFD tested, highly aerodynamic system that is built to be on the front of your bicycle.
- Integrated Mount Locking Screw - The ELEMNT BOLT System comes with a locking screw which riders can use to secure the computer to the mount. When utilized, the ELEMNT BOLT may remain on the bicycle for weigh ins for UCI races.
- Dual-Band Technology - Both ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 capabilities allow you to pair any of your preferred devices and sensors.
- Pauses and resumes timer based on speed. Automatically starts a new lap.
- Wireless Connection & Uploads - A truly wireless bike computer, meaning there's no need to tether up to your laptop to sync up ride data, download maps, or update the software. Everything can be uploaded via WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, or ANT+.
- GPS Functionality - Integrated GPS with a simple, crisp map view pre-loaded with hundreds of miles of bike friendly routes.
- Fully Customisable Screen - There's a page for every element of your ride. Choose from the following: workout view with a complete look at performance metrics, climb view to track ascents in real-time, map view to stay on course, live tracking, and more. No menus or reprogramming required.
- Two Mounting Options Included - Two sturdy and secure options - an integrated out-front mount and stem - so that you can see your ride where you want
- Quicklook LED Indicators - Programmable LED indicators provide a quick way to see if you're on pace with performance metrics, such as speed, heart rate, and power.
- Smart Buttons - Three tactile and easy to press buttons on the bottom of the ELEMNT BOLT that allow you to quickly navigate to what you want to see and toggle between screens.
- Live Tracking - Look for fellow Wahooligans to meet up with nearby or let friends and family track you remotely on long rides.
- Online community where you analyze, categorize and share data.
- Text, Email and Phone Alerts - Provides on-screen, LED, and pop-up alerts to notify you when important contacts are trying to reach you. Only available if you are riding with your smartphone.
- Strava Live Segments Integration - ELEMNT BOLT fully integrates with Strava Live Segments to give you accurate progress status and the Final Push to crush your goals. Learn more about how the ELEMNT and Strava work together.
- KickR Smart Trainer Control - Use the ELEMNT BOLT to control KICKR or KICKR SNAP in 3 different modes - level mode, ERG mode, and routes & ride history mode - to maximize your training. In Route & Ride History the ELEMNT BOLT controls the KICKR to automatically change resistance to match the elevation profile of your route.
- Weight - 62 g
- Dimensions - 47.3 x 74.6 x 22.1 mm (W x H x D)
- Water Resistance - IPX7
- Display - TFT LCD
- Battery - internal rechargeable
- Battery Life - up to 15 hrs
- Mapping - supports download of additional detailed maps (limited by memory)
- ANT+ - yes
- Bluetooth - 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart) for smartphone uploading and data transfer
- Wi-Fi - Yes for uploading and data transfer