2022 Giant TCR Advanced SL Disc-FF Black
Not available online
We price match any bike from dealers within 100km* More info
THE LATEST GENERATION OF OUR FLAGSHIP ROAD RACING SERIES HAS BEEN WINNING THE BIGGEST RACES IN THE WORLD FOR MORE THAN THREE DECADES. IT’S THE ULTIMATE ALL-ROUNDER FOR THE PERFORMANCE OBSESSED.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
With the highest pedalling stiffness-to-weight ratio of any bike in its class and aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analysed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles.
Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tyres up to 32mm.
- SizesS, M, M/L, L, XL
- ColoursRaw Carbon and Terracotta
- FrameAdvanced SL-Grade Composite, integrated seatpost, disc
- ForkAdvanced SL-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc
- SeatpostAdvanced SL-Grade composite, integrated design, -5/+15mm offset
- Front DerailleurN/A
- Rear DerailleurN/A
- Brake LeversN/A
- Bottom BracketBB86 accepts press fit style BB only, bearing set not included
- ExtrasFront & rear 12mm thru-axles, 20mm & 45mm ISP clamps, RideSense ANT+/Bluetooth
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.