2021 Specialized Turbo Levo SL Expert Carbon
Not available online
We price match any bike from dealers within 100km* More info
The Turbo Levo SL is a new, lightweight breed of eMTB that harnesses the quick and lively ride of our Stumpjumper...and adds just enough power to introduce a whole new dimension of kick ass. Thanks to a clever component selection, the Turbo Levo SL Comp brings all of that rad down to an equally-rad price point.
It’s You, Just Going Faster and Farther.
The Turbo Levo SL is effectively a Stumpjumper that lets you embark on ridiculously long adventures with no fear of bonking and helps you snag three laps of your favorite trail instead of just one. Looking for a ton of power and range? Check out our Turbo Levo and Kenevo models. Want a bike, on the other hand, that simply feels like you—a faster you, with the power to ride more trails, kind of you? That's Turbo Levo SL.
Tune it to Your Style.
By connecting with our Mission Control App, you can tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don't want to connect? No worries—the simple Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to just climb on and ride all day.
• Lightweight, alloy Stumpjumper-inspired frame is pure ride quality and control.
• Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedaling power.
• 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's 34 fork and DPS shock.
- The Turbo Levo SL looks like a Stumpjumper and, out on the trail, feels like one too. That’s no mistake. We aimed to build a Stumpjumper with a bit more boost to it and that’s exactly what you get—similar Sidearm chassis with great, balanced stiffness and 150mm of smooth, custom-tuned suspension. The Turbo Levo SL Comp’s chassis is constructed entirely from our light-yet-strong M5 premium aluminum.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
- Worried about running out of power? No problem. The Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. And if you’re looking for even more miles, our optional range extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. On top of all that, our Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to.
- Assist up to 20 mph / 25 km/h
|FRAME||FACT 11m full carbon, 29 Trail Geometry, Integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel|
|SEAT BINDER||Specialized bolt-type, alloy, 38.6mm|
|FORK||Fox Float 36, Performance Elite, Grip2 damper, 150mm, 51mm rake, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Kabolt axle|
|REAR SHOCK||Fox Float DPX2 Performance Elite, 3- position adjustment, 52.5x210mm, Rx Trail Tune|
|STEM||Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore|
|GRIPS||Deity, Knuckleduster, Black|
|SADDLE||Bridge Comp, Hollow Cr-mo rails, 155/143mm|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35mm clamp|
|SEATPOST||X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L: 150mm, XL: 170mm|
|FRONT BRAKE||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|REAR BRAKE||SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm|
|CHAIN||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|CRANKSET||Praxis, forged M30, custom offset|
|CHAINRINGS||SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 94 BCD, 30T|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||SRAM X01, trigger, 12-speed|
|FRONT TIRE||Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 29x2.3"|
|REAR TIRE||Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"|
|INNER TUBES||Standard, Presta valve|
|RIMS||Roval Traverse 29 Alloy, 30mm inner width, hand-built, 2Bliss Ready|
|FRONT HUB||Roval, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h|
|REAR HUB||Roval DT Swiss 360, 3-pawl design, SRAM XD driver body, 12mm thru-axle, 148mm spacing, 28h|
|SPOKES||DT Swiss Competition Race|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|UI/Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|