2021 GIANT TRANCE X E+ PRO 29 2
Not available online
We price match any bike from dealers within 100km* More info
The SyncDrive Pro motor gives the new Trance X E+ Pro 29 a massive 80Nm of torque and 360 percent tunable support, all controlled by the new Giant E-bike App. This gives you the freedom to ride trails the way you want to. You can choose full power to ease your pedalling effort or tune it less aggressively to get more of a workout. Featuring 140mm of smooth Maestro suspension travel in the rear, 150mm up front, and progressive frame geometry that’s designed for 29-inch wheels, this is a whole new way to tackle technical singletrack trails. The EnergyPak 625 battery is cleanly integrated into the downtube of the lightweight ALUXX SL frame.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
SMOOTH, POWERFUL SUPPORT
SyncDrive Pro motor delivers 80Nm of torque and tunable support ratios up to 360 percent. Smart Assist technology creates smooth pedal assistance that engages instantly when human power is applied, giving you reliable performance on steep climbs and at low speeds.
29ER CONFIDENCE AND CONTROL
Optimised Maestro suspension for 29-inch wheels with 140mm rear/ 150mm front travel to roll over rough terrain with balance and stability, giving you more momentum for technical climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, rugged singletrack descents.
Adjustable Frame Geometry
Flip chip lets you change the headtube and seattube angles, along with the bottom bracket height, to fine-tune the handling. You can choose the low position (65.8/76.0 head/seattube angle and 30mm BB drop) for faster, open terrain or high (66.5/76.7 head/seattube angle and 20mm drop) for slower, tighter singletrack.
- MotorGiant SyncDrive Pro, powered by YAMAHA
- ControllerGiant RideControl Ergo
- SensorsGiant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- DisplayGiant RideControl Ergo
- BatteryGiant EnergyPak 625, 36V integrated Lithium-Ion
- SizesS, M, L, XL
- ColoursChameleon Neptune
- FrameALUXX SL grade aluminium, Maestro 140mm travel w/flip chip, Boost, ISCG 05
- ForkFox 36 Float Rhythm, GRIP Damper, 15x110mm Axle, OverDrive steerer, 150mm travel, Boost
- ShockFox Float DPS Performance, 3 position lever, Trunnion mount
- HandlebarGiant Contact trail rise, 35mm
- StemGiant Contact SL, 35mm, 8 degree
- SeatpostGiant Contact Switch dropper, 30.9mm
- SaddleGiant Romero
- ShiftersShimano SLX, 12sp
- Front DerailleurN/A
- Rear DerailleurShimano XT Shadow+
- BrakesShimano Deore Trail hydraulic disc, 203mm
- Brake LeversShimano Deore hydraulic
- CassetteShimano Deore, 10-51T, 12sp
- ChainKMC e12 Turbo
- CranksetPraxis e-Cadet+, 36T
- Bottom BracketN/A
- RimsGiant AM, Tubeless
- HubsShimano MT-410, 32H
- SpokesStainless steel 14-15g
- TiresFr: Maxxis Assegai TR, EXO, Folding, 29x2.6” Rr: Maxxis Dissector TR, EXO, Folding, 29x2.6”
- ExtrasGiant EnergyPak 6A Smart charger, MRP 1X V3 chain guide
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.