2021 Specialized Creo SL Expert Carbon
Not available online
We price match any bike from dealers within 100km* More info
We have a long history of developing the world's highest performing road bikes. Tarmac, Venge, Roubaix, Allez, Diverge—each one dominates their respective category, featuring the best technologies in the industry. And while that's a tough palmarès to follow, the Turbo Creo SL redefines e-road bike performance. It's lightweight, smooth, capable, and lively—all with the power to flatten mountains, laugh at headwinds, and go farther than you ever thought possible. It's you, only faster.
The Turbo Creo SL Expert features out Fact 11r carbon chassis. Yes, that's the same one on the S-Works model, and you'll also get the new Future Shock 2.0. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano Ultegra Di2 build with an XT rear derailleur and an 11-42t cassette to take on shifting and braking duties, while Roval C 38 Disc carbon wheels get wrapped in 30mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free and super fast. And filling out the build are our Future Stem Pro, alloy Expert Hover bars, and our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Expert saddle.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries— the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you'll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain. The 2.0 iteration gives you more control via a knob atop the stem. This knob adjusts
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.
|FRAME||FACT 11r carbon, Open Road Geometry, front/rear thru-axles, fully integrated down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Boost™ 12x148mm|
|FORK||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Smooth Boot, Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|SEAT BINDER||Alloy, 30.8mm|
|STEM||Future Stem, Pro|
|HANDLEBARS||Specialized Hover Expert, Alloy, 125mm Drop, 75mm Reach w/Di2 Hole|
|SADDLE||Body Geometry Power Expert|
|SEATPOST||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|TAPE||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|FRONT BRAKE||Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc|
|REAR BRAKE||Shimano 105, Hydraulic disc|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Deore XT Di2, Shadow Plus, 11-speed|
|SHIFT LEVERS||Shimano Ultegra Di2 Disc R8070|
|CHAIN||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed|
|CRANKSET||Praxis Alloy Cranks|
|FRONT WHEEL||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|REAR WHEEL||Roval C 38 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, 38mm depth, 24h|
|FRONT TIRE||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30|
|REAR TIRE||Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x30|
|INNER TUBES||Presta valve, 48mm|
|SWAT||Fender Clamp Adaptor|
|FRONT HUB||Tubeless Valve|
|Wiring Harness||Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport|
|UI/Remote||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, Road Remote|
|Charger||Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug|
|Battery||Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh|
|Motor||Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor|