The all-new TCR Advanced Pro Disc gives you the lightweight performance to score the KOM plus the confidence to push your limits on technical descents. This podium-seeking all-rounder is re-engineered with an Advanced-grade composite frame that boasts an outstanding stiff-to-weight ratio, along with new aerodynamic tube shaping in the headtube, downtube and fork. It also features added frame and fork clearance for larger diameter tyres up to 32mm, making it a versatile race machine for all types of road conditions. With its proven Compact Road geometry, OverDrive 2 front end, flat-mount disc-brake integration and smooth-riding Variant seatpost, this is a race-tuned performer that excels in all aspects of road riding.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
With an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered to give road racers and riders superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles. The result is a TCR that’s faster than ever in sprints and solo situations.
Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tyres up 32mm.
- SizesXS, S, M, M/L, L, XL
- FrameAdvanced grade composite, 12mm thru-axle
- ForkAdvanced grade composite, full composite OverDrive 2 steerer, 12mm thru-axle
- HandlebarGiant Contact SL, 31.8mm
- StemGiant Contact SL, 8 degree
- SeatpostGiant Variant composite
- SaddleGiant Fleet SL
- ShiftersShimano Ultegra, 22sp
- Front DerailleurShimano Ultegra
- Rear DerailleurShimano Ultegra
- BrakesShimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, Fr: 160mm, Rr: 140mm
- Brake LeversShimano Ultegra hydraulic
- CassetteShimano Ultegra, 11-30T, 11sp
- ChainKMC X11SL-1
- CranksetShimano Ultegra w/PowerPro, 36-52T
- Bottom BracketShimano press fit
- RimsGiant SLR 1 Disc Tubeless, Hookless Composite, 42mm
- HubsGiant SLR 1 Disc Centerlock, 24H
- SpokesGiant Aero DBL
- TiresGiant Gavia Course 1, tubeless, 700x25c (28mm wide)
- ExtrasComputer mount
- WeightThe most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.