2020 WeThePeople 20.75"TT Nova - Black
Not available online
We price match any bike from dealers within 100km* More info
"The most stacked entry level BMX bike on the market?
The Nova features a super short 12.75” oval chainstay and responsive 26mm offset fork allowing it to not only feel just like the bikes our PRO team ride, but also make it much easier to progress your riding even further."
- FRAME MATERIAL: 1020 hi-ten
- WHEEL SIZE: 20"
- TOP TUBE LENGTH: 20"
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.75"
- HEADTUBE ANGLE: 75°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71.5°
- FORKS: SALT “AM 20” fork, 1020 hi-ten , 4130 crmo steerer, 26mm offset
- BARS: SALT "NOVA" bar, 1020 hi-ten
- STEM: SALT "PRO" front loading stem, 50mm reach
- HEADSET: SALT “PRO" int. headset, sealed bearing
- BRAKE MOUNTS: Welded
- BRAKES: SALTPLUS "Geo XL" alloy u-brake-rear
- FRONT HUB: SALT ”Nova” alloy hub, loose ball 3/8"s axle, 36h
- FRONT RIM: SALT “Nova" cassette hub, semi sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- REAR HUB: SALT “Nova" cassette hub, semi sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- REAR RIM: SALT “Nova" cassette hub, semi sealed, 9t, 14mm axle, 36h
- TYRES: SALT “TRACER” tyres 2.35" front & rear
- SPROCKET: SALT “GATEWAY” steel 25t sprocket
- CRANKS: SALT “ROOKIE” tubular 3pc crank crmo 165mm, 8 Spline
- BB: SALT “MID” 19mm, press fit, sealed bearing
- PEDALS: ECLAT “Slash” nylon/fiberglass pedals
- SEAT: WETHEPEOPLE “NOVA” mid padded combo seat
- GEARING: 25/9
- WEIGHT: 11.6kg / 25.71lbs
- Full Size Bike with a Shorter Top Tube and geometry to Suit riders who are 4ft - 5ft 4" / 120cm -160cm
- A great all rounder suitable for any type of riding
- Reliable Hi-Ten Steel Frame
- Strong & Durable 2.35" Tyres
- Strong, Lightweight Chromoly 3 Piece Cranks